Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Read This

Step to the Graveyard Easy Step to the Graveyard Easy by Bill Pronzini


My review


rating: 1 of 5 stars
My first clue that I would not like this book should have been the playing cards on the cover. However, as my ten year old daughter reminded me, "Don't judge a book by its cover." So I gave Step to the Graveyard Easy a fair shot. The first sentence was a grabber and also the only interesting sentence in the book...at least through chapter eight. There is not much character development and the plot is boring.



I was hoping to have come across a unique story when I checked this book out yesterday but I think I will move on to another story that holds my interest. I may give this one another shot if I finish the other book before their due date but don't hold your breath.


View all my reviews.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: