Saturday, November 15, 2008

Read This 11/15

The Pre-Nup The Pre-Nup by Beth Kendrick


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
The Pre-nup is a story of three friends who conveniently experience rough patches in each of their romantic relationships and work together to solve their problems.



This story is fast-paced and unfolds in a predictable but satisfying manner. Little time is spent on character and setting development and it is difficult to determine the timeframe of when the events unfolded. There are some holes in the plot as it jumps from one character to another but the overall story flows quickly to the end.



This is not typical of the novels I am usually interested in reading but because I "won" this advanced copy from the Good Reads giveaway I was glad to give it a try. I am not typically fond of the 'women scorned' type of stories but those who like Lifetime movies will probably like this story.


View all my reviews.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: