Friday, December 19, 2008

Read This 12/19

Midnight Sun (The Twilight Saga, #5) (partial draft) Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
What a shame it is that Stephenie Meyer had to put this companion novel on hold due to someone's dishonesty. This version of Twilight is through Edward's eyes allowing us to experience his intense attraction to Bella. Stephenie Meyer writes in intricate detail the internal war Edward constantly battles. Even in this rough draft of Midnight Sun Meyer paints an elaborate picture invoking intense feeling and description.



Hopefully she'll finish this some day. I would love to have a completed version to add to the saga I give to my kids.


View all my reviews.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

T- said...

I love Midnight Sun. My favorite, by far!