Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fall 2008

Thursday I get to register for Fall classes. I am hoping to get on quick enough to get the classes I really want. The classes fill up quickly. I'm only taking two in the Fall. I stressed myself out way too much this semester with the 4 and dropping two of those made me feel like a loser and threw off my entire semester.

I'm hoping to get:

U.S. History Since 1877
Human Development

Or my alternates:

Introduction to Philosophy
Social Problems

One of these semesters I'm going to have to take a public speaking class...ask me how much I'm looking forward to that one!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

~ Kris ~ said...

Don't take from Belcher... if you end up with PHIL. Omar Conrad is a great teacher, everyone I know who has had him has loved him. Of course, if you are going "online" this semester, you won't have to worry about that. =)

Good luck getting the courses you want!!!