Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh Ya, I suck!

I dropped my algebra class yesterday.

I had to make the decision to drop it while it would only show a "W" on my transcripts or risk not passing it with a 'C'. So I dropped it. I missed a major test early on in the semester and really never quite recovered. There really was no way I could pass this class with a high enough grade to keep my 4.0 GPA intact. I am okay with my GPA lowering, it can't remain perfect forever but I can't risk it going down so much it has a negative effect on my scholarship eligibility.

I do feel so much less stress right now, I had myself worked up into quite a tizzy over my grade and how I was so far behind. I felt like I was treading water with weights on my feet. I'm sure it was the right decision but I can't help but feel like a failure. I should be able to finish what I've started and this makes the second class I've had to drop because the pressure was too much for me.

I am able to focus on my Human Sexuality and Child Psychology courses. I have a major paper to work on for Sexuality and a major unit test in Child Psyc. I am maintaining an 'A' in both of those classes.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: